The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go. ~Dr. Seuss
South Western School District libraries promote a culture of life-long learning and literacy.
To realize this vision, the library programs:
- Foster a love for reading and literature
- Empower learners to become curious and critical seekers of information
- Provide equitable access to diverse resources
- Promote ethical behavior in the use of information
- Provide an inspiring environment to learn individually and collaboratively